Why Choose Conestoga?
- 87 per cent of Conestoga graduates are employed within six months of graduation.
- Conestoga credentials are widely recognized and valued by employers.
- Conestoga provides students with extensive support services, including career advising and counselling, job placement and use of the career resource centre.
- Conestoga develops and delivers a broad range of diploma, degree, graduate certificate, and trades and apprenticeship programs that reflect the current job market.
- Conestoga instructors have extensive real-world experience, strong academic credentials and teach in well-equipped settings.
- Conestoga delivers a wide range of programming, from pre-literacy and employability skills training to post-secondary and post-graduate education.
- Conestoga provides students with opportunities to further education, including formal transfer agreements with other colleges and universities.
- 94 per cent of employers who hired Conestoga graduates are satisfied or very satisfied with their employee's overall college preparation.
- Conestoga has eight campuses and training centres in southwestern Ontario.
For more information about how the Conestoga Career Centre can help with your career direction, please call 519-748-3535 or 1-877-748-3535.