Student forms

  1. Application to Graduate
  2. Completion of Letters Form
  3. Consent for Release of Personal Information (pdf)
  4. Continuing Education Course Registration Form (pdf)
  5. General Request Form
  6. Letter of Permission
  7. Part-time Studies (Day Courses) Registration Form
  8. Personal Information Change Form (pdf)
  9. PLAR (Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition) Registration (pdf)
  10. Program Application Form
  11. Request for Pre-Assessment Math, English, Biology & Chemistry Testing
  12. Request for Transcript
  13. Request to Register in a Conestoga Degree Course (pdf)
  14. Student Preferred Name and/or Gender Change Request Form (pdf)

Please note: The following forms are available in the Student Portal.

Under the "Services" tab, "My Forms" sub-tab:

  • Co-op Program Transfer Application Form
  • Course Change Request Form (formerly Course Add/Drop form)
  • ECC (Elective, COMM, CDEV) Course Change Request Form
  • Request for Transcript
  • Student Appeal Form
  • Supplemental Request Form
  • Withdrawal Form

Under the "My Courses" tab, "My Credit Transfer" sub-tab:

  • Credit Transfer Request